What Makes Us Special?
We can guarantee that your text will be edited by a British born native speaker with a Bachelor’s degree in your field of study. However, it’s not just the simple matter of understanding what we are editing that makes us special, we also have extensive experience in editing papers for publishing houses such as Springer and PLOS, so you trust that we have the necessary expertise to finalise you text for submission. If in doubt just check out our testimonials! Alternatively, references are available upon request.
We have a small, web based, expert team which can liaise directly with you, while we are working on your project, to guarantee you are satisfied with the final result.
Business, scientific and technical language expert
- Born and educated in the UK, Tom is a native English speaker.
- Fluent in both English and Polish.
- Graduated in the sciences from Cardiff University in 2013.
- Freelance proofreader and editor for foreign students while at university.
- Two years as a documentation officer for Siemens Healthcare, proofreading countless business, scientific and technical translations sent over from international partners.
- Currently carrying out a research project in conservation genetics at Warsaw University, and working as an editor for englishpad.pl.
- Currently specialises in editing biology related academic publications.
- Born and educated in Warsaw.
- First language Polish, fluent in English, French, Russian and Welsh.
- Graduate in economics from Warsaw University.
- Master’s in business studies from University of Bristol.
- Personal assistant Elcos, Bangor University. Responsible for checking and editing documents prior to publication.
- British Post-Graduate Diploma in languages in secondary and adult education.
- Currently living in Warsaw, working as editor for englishpad.pl.